Thursday, July 9, 2009

I'm Happy? What?

So, it is roughly one month until the return to UMass.

It's been pretty eventful, and fairly awesome.

-Got the Twitter. http://twitter.com/ArgenteusDraco for all my updates.

-Saw Paramore and No Doubt in concert. To be honest I went for Paramore (who were excellent to say the least), but No Doubt certainly brought an amazing and energetic show.

-4th of July weekend in Kingston with Web 2 (Love you guys! I'll have to see you again soon), then Wilmington carnival and Tewksbury fireworks with Hudson friends and Walton, then Wilmington fireworks with Walton and Geen. Did I mention I love fireworks? Cuz I do.

-Recieved a test card for my Brown Belt 1st degree, I'll keep posted as the test draws nearer.

-Saw Enter the Haggis once more at the Glasgow Lands Scottish Festival in Northampton. Speaking of which, buy their album Gutter Anthems, it's wonderful.

And since the festival, I have been feeling fantastic. It seems a lot easier to be happy now. I've been helping out with renovations at my house, hanging out with my family and my friends from high school, generally having a great time.

The Tewksbury Quidditch League has been going along wonderfully considering it is in its first year. With only two more meetings to go, I am hoping to make the last one a magnificent event. Dubbed the "Tewksbury Quidditch Championship," I will be advertising to hopefully get more spectators. If enough people respond, there might possibly be 4 House teams...we'll see.

I leave you with this suggestion: the movie Galaxy Quest (1999), featuring Tim Allen, Sigorney Weaver, Alan Rickman, Enrico Colantoni, Tony Shalhoub, Sam Rockwell, Justin Long and Rainn Wilson out of nowhere. Its unexpectedly hilarious, and very good. Here's a sampler.

No comments:

Post a Comment